Monday, June 6, 2011

Day 24 – I’m Baaack!

Three things I have never been good at keeping up: dieting, exercising and journaling. So here I am doing all three! I guess I figured that, whether you succeed or fail, do it spectacularly.
My absence over the past few days mostly had to do with my laptop being in the shop. (I hate viruses.) But in the meantime I have kept up my (somewhat) healthy eating and my (moderate) exercise regimen. And what do I have to show for it?
On the downside, I am repeating week three of the 100 Pushup system. I could not keep up with my final reps last week, but on Friday I did manage over 100 pushups over the 5 reps. I am slightly ahead of last week’s pace, so I am optimistic that I will move on. On the upside, I lost another pound, meaning that I am down 5 pounds since I began. All in all, I feel pretty good. A slimmer, stronger version of me is being sculpted every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment