Friday, May 27, 2011

Day 14

Weigh day number 2, and I am down to 180 pounds! That’s another two pounds lower, which isn’t bad considering the week I have had. Today was another one of those.
It started fine with my pushups (16-17-14-14-max). My max was 23 today which matches my pretest from two weeks ago, so I felt great. My plan was to do a little work at the office and come home to help rebuild a brick fence along the property line. (Short story… my brother-in-law has many skills, one of which is laying bricks.) But I was kept away by a copier salesman, a dead phone, and, sadly, a sick dog.
One of our two dogs, Hannah, was diagnosed with cancer today. She is a 12 year-old American Eskimo. She only has a short time left, so we are going to give her some loving these next few days and maybe let her chase some squirrels while she feels up to it. We have lost a dog before, so I know what we are in for.

No comments:

Post a Comment